Title V of the Gramm-Leach Bliley Act generally prohibits any financial institution, directly or through its affiliates, from sharing nonpublic personal information about you with a nonaffiliated third party unless the institution provides you with a notice of its privacy policies and practices, such as the type of information that it collects about you and the categories of person or entities to whom it may be disclosed. In compliance with said Act, we provide you with this document, which notifies you of the privacy policies and practices of our office and our affiliates.
We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you such as on applications or other forms
• Information about your transactions we secure from our files or our affiliates or others
• Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency
• Information we receive from others involved, such as the real estate agent or lender
• Financial service providers such as companies engaged in banking, consumer finance, securities and insurance
• Non-financial companies such as envelope stuffers and other fulfillment service providers
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you with anyone or for any purpose that is not specifically permitted by law.
The Law Office of Brad M Pacheco, LLC is fully HIPPA compliant. Privacy of our clients, regardless of the nature of the matter is of the utmost importance to the Law Office of Brad M Pacheco, LLC.